The Best of EFY (CD)
Perhaps no other collection of albums has sold better to the youth over the last decade than the EFY albums released every summer. Deseret Book Company has had a long relationship with EFY over the past ten years and is now releasing a new collection of the most requested EFY songs.
Selections are as follows:
1. Fearless Heart — Katherine Nelson
2. Anchor of My Soul — Jenny Frogley
3. His Love — John Canaan and Vickey Pahnke
4. I Will Not Be Still — Kenneth Cope
5. Take Me There — Julie de Azevedo
6. Love Will Find You There — Jericho Road
7. He Hears Me — Hilary Weeks
8. Promises I Keep — Cherie Call
9. Everything to Win — Michael Webb
10. Feel the Fire — Julie de Azevedo
11. Let Him Heal Your Heart — John Canaan
12. Two Hands and One Heart — Hilary Weeks
13. Light of the World — Felicia Sorensen
14. Seeds of Truth — Anna Rollins
15. Whatever it Takes — John McVey and Felicia Sorensen
16. When All is Said and Done — Katherine Nelson
- Released: June 2003
- Length: 65 Minutes
About the Author
by Tricia - reviewed on September 22, 2003
I think this is worth it just for the last song on the album. I am a strong supporter of EFY music and the impact it has on both youth and adults.
es la mejor
by samuel - reviewed on July 24, 2006
me gusta mucho la musica por que esinspiradora y me ayuda a recordar al señor en los momentos dificiles ,,ademas de lo cual ayudo a amigos a sentirse bien con la musica
Not quite "best" of EFY but it's AMAZING
by Melissa - reviewed on July 29, 2006
I LOVE the songs from EFY! However, I do not agree that this is the BEST of the EFY CDs. My favorite EFY songs have been from these past three years, so I'm really looking forward to a new 'Best of EFY' CD to come out. ,</p> I LOVE the music from EFY. It's so uplifting and I listen to it every Sunday to get the spirit and also throughout the week when I have a rough day. It really reminds me of the spirit that was felt at EFY and the AMAZING experience that EFY has been these past 3 years for me.
by rena - reviewed on September 27, 2007
Really touches your heart.If you're struggling for any reason...this will pull you through!
I love efy music
by Customer - reviewed on September 19, 2008
I love listening to the efy music and this cd contains a wonderful collection of some of my favorite efy songs.
by Customer - reviewed on July 17, 2010
This is such Sacred music; the Lyrics to all of the songs so touching. Beautiful!