Perhaps no other collection of albums has sold better to the youth over the last decade than the EFY albums released every summer. Deseret Book Company has had a long relationship with EFY over the past ten years and is now releasing a new collection of the most requested EFY songs.
Selections are as follows:
1. Fearless Heart — Katherine Nelson
2. Anchor of My Soul — Jenny Frogley
3. His Love — John Canaan and Vickey Pahnke
4. I Will Not Be Still — Kenneth Cope
5. Take Me There — Julie de Azevedo
6. Love Will Find You There — Jericho Road
7. He Hears Me — Hilary Weeks
8. Promises I Keep — Cherie Call
9. Everything to Win — Michael Webb
10. Feel the Fire — Julie de Azevedo
11. Let Him Heal Your Heart — John Canaan
12. Two Hands and One Heart — Hilary Weeks
13. Light of the World — Felicia Sorensen
14. Seeds of Truth — Anna Rollins
15. Whatever it Takes — John McVey and Felicia Sorensen
16. When All is Said and Done — Katherine Nelson
- Released: June 2003
- Length: 65 Minutes
About the Author
by Tricia - reviewed on September 22, 2003
I think this is worth it just for the last song on the album. I am a strong supporter of EFY music and the impact it has on both youth and adults.
es la mejor
by samuel - reviewed on July 24, 2006
me gusta mucho la musica por que esinspiradora y me ayuda a recordar al señor en los momentos dificiles ,,ademas de lo cual ayudo a amigos a sentirse bien con la musica
Not quite "best" of EFY but it's AMAZING
by Melissa - reviewed on July 29, 2006
I LOVE the songs from EFY! However, I do not agree that this is the BEST of the EFY CDs. My favorite EFY songs have been from these past three years, so I'm really looking forward to a new 'Best of EFY' CD to come out. ,</p> I LOVE the music from EFY. It's so uplifting and I listen to it every Sunday to get the spirit and also throughout the week when I have a rough day. It really reminds me of the spirit that was felt at EFY and the AMAZING experience that EFY has been these past 3 years for me.
by rena - reviewed on September 27, 2007
Really touches your heart.If you're struggling for any reason...this will pull you through!
I love efy music
by Customer - reviewed on September 19, 2008
I love listening to the efy music and this cd contains a wonderful collection of some of my favorite efy songs.
by Customer - reviewed on July 17, 2010
This is such Sacred music; the Lyrics to all of the songs so touching. Beautiful!
Music (16 tracks )
Join Platinum Rewards Club
Earn points on every purchase, plus get other great benefits.