✔ IN STOCK: Ships in 2 to 3 business days
Domestic and International Shipping Options
Being a Young Women leader requires the eloquence of a Gospel Doctrine teacher, the compassion of a Relief Society president, and the stamina of a Scoutmaster, rolled into one!
On top of that, you are also expected to come up with activity ideas each week. Thankfully, this book provides wonderful ideas on all aspects of the Young Women program. Inside you will find valuable insights on:
- Structuring Personal Progress
- Implementing the Young Women values
- Organizing Girls Camp
- Planning New Beginnings and Young Women in Excellence
- Providing leadership instruction
- Increasing parental support
- Seasonal celebrations
- Utilizing Internet resources
- Ideas for Youth Conference
- Plus 20 other topics!
- Published: May 2006
- Pages: 256
- Size: 6" x 9"
About the Author
by teri - reviewed on June 09, 2009
I am so glad I got this book, it has so many ideas and inspirational words for us leaders. I would recommend this to anyone serving in the Young Womans. My money was well spent.
Join Platinum Rewards Club
Earn points on every purchase, plus get other great benefits.