Christmas Spirit: A Collection of Inspiring True Christmas Stories (Paperback)
Enjoy rich holiday memories with this heartwarnming collection of true Christmas stories from favorite LDS authors—everyday people who have received tidings of comfort and joy. From miraculous to dramatic, profound to heartwarming, this touching anthology will fill your soul with lighthearted surprises, faith-affirming treasures, and thought-provoking insights about the greatest gift of all. This delightful keepsake book will have you looking back with affection to your own favorite Christmas memories as you are reminded that the Christmas spirit can—and should last more than one day.
- Table of Contents
- "Christmas Coins" by Sarah M. Eden
- "Given" by Josi S. Kilpack
- "Parting Gifts" by Melanie Jacobson
- "Do Not Try to Make This Gift" by Joni Hilton
- "Christmas Treasure" by Michele Ashman Bell
- "Sugar Cookies and the True Meaning of Christmas" by Andy Horton
- "The Place Where the Christmas Spirit Abounds Year Round" by GG Vandagriff
- "The Kitty Cat Christmas" by Karen Tuft
- "Faith and Miracles" by Deanna Buxton
- "Finding Rudolph" by Tiffany Fletcher
- "The Best Worst Christmas Ever" by Matthew Christiansen
- Size: 5½ x 8½
- Pages: 96
- Published: 10/2012
About the Author
by Shauna - reviewed on November 18, 2012
These twelve TRUE Christmas stories will bring the Christmas spirit into your heart. Stories from losing and then finding the special "Christmas Coins..." To the memories of "Sugar Cookies and the True Meaning of Christmas..." To "The Best Worst Christmas Ever." These stories will remind you of what Christmas is really all about.
by Customer - reviewed on December 17, 2012
I had really high expectations for this book, but I felt like it was a desperate attempt at just publishing another book by asking LDS authors to write an inspirational Christmas story. Unfortunately, these authors didn't seem to really have interesting stories to tell. A few were interesting, but maybe not worth buying the book.