Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting on your family tree, Family Tree Maker 2010 can help you create a family tree faster, easier, and better than ever before. The end result is a family history that you and your family will treasure for years to come.
- And don’t forget the features you’ve come to rely on:
- Dynamic user interface that lets you quickly switch between important features
- The ability to import data from other genealogy programs, including Personal Ancestry File, The Master Genealogist, and Legacy Family Tree
- Powerful sourcing tools that let you document AND rate each of your citations
- Interactive maps and lists that give you a bird’s-eye view of where members of your family come
- Photo AND file management features so you can easily incorporate all types of media files into your charts and reports
- Timelines that highlight personal, family, and world events
- Easy-to-use tools for merging duplicate individuals, calculating dates, creating to-do lists, and more.
- Use Ancestry.com and Family Tree Maker together to get the most out of both.
- Search the extensive record collections at Ancestry.com without ever leaving your family tree! And, when you find new records, you can quickly merge them into your tree.
- Take advantage of Ancestry Hints—Family Tree Maker automatically suggests records that may match people in your tree
- Share heirloom-quality books and attractive posters that you create with the self-publishing tool at Ancestry.com