Witty, one-of-a-kind imaginative cupcake designs using candies from the local convenience store.
America's favorite food photography team, responsible for the covers of America's top magazines, shows how to create funny, scary, and sophisticated masterpieces, using a zipper lock bag and common candies and snack items.With these easy-to-follow techniques, even the most kitchen-challenged cooks can:
- raise a big-top circus cupcake tier for a kid's birthday
- plant candy vegetables on Oreo earth cupcakes for a garden party
- trot out a line of confectionery “pupcakes” for a dog fancier
- serve sausage and pepperoni pizza cupcakes for April Fool's Day
- bewitch trick-or-treaters with chilly ghost chocolate cupcakes
- create holidays on icing with turkey cupcake place cards, a white cupcake Christmas wreath, and Easter egg cupcakes
No baking skills or fancy pastry equipment is required. Spotting the familiar items in the hundreds of brilliant photos is at least half the fun.
- Published: April 2008
- Pages: 240
- Size: 9" x 10"