✔ IN STOCK: Ships in 2 to 3 business days
Domestic and International Shipping Options
8 bestsellers on 10 compact discs! A total value of $123.60! Plus, 1 new talk never before published!
After the huge success of John's first CD collection, Deseret Book is pleased to announce this second collection full of more Bytheway favorites. Volume 2 also includes a bonus talk titled Be Thou an Example of the Believers — the 2009 theme for the young men and young women. Volume 2 includes:
- What Are You Carrying in Your Backpack? (Live recording)
- How to Be Totally Miserable (Book on CD, ready by the author)
- How to Be an Extraordinary Teen (Book on CD, read by the author)
- Dating 911 (Radio show "skit" on 2 CDs with many voice actors, sound effects)
- What I Wish I'd Known When I Was Single (Live recording)
- Bytheway, It's John: The Second Verse (Live recording of comedy concert)
- You're Gonna Make It (Book on CD, read by the author)
- SOS: A Teenage Guide to Getting Home in Safety (Book on 2 CDs, read by the author)
- NEW! Be Thou an Example of the Believers (Live recording)
- Number of discs: 11
- Run Time: Approx. 10 hrs.
About the Author
John Bytheway is a bestselling author, favorite speaker, and part-time instructor at Brigham Young University. His many titles include Heroes: Lessons from the Book of Mormon; Standards Night Live; Isaiah for Airheads; A Crash Course in Teenage Survival; Behind Every Good Man and his most recent book, Of Pigs, Pearls & Prodigals. He has also created numerous talks on CD, many of which are combined in The John Bytheway Collection, Vols. 1 and 2.
John served a mission to the Philippines and holds a master’s degree in Religious Education. He and his wife, Kimberly, have six children.
Not as entertaining as Vol 1
by Customer - reviewed on October 23, 2012
I loved Vol 1 but was disappointed in Vol 2. He reads his talks and something is lost in the process.
John Bytheway is excellent
by Customer - reviewed on November 28, 2012
He does a great job with his presentations and are very helpful for youth.