eBooks: Looking for more eBooks?
Click here to shop our huge selection of eBooks.
May Christ lift thee up, and may his sufferings and death… and his mercy and long-suffering, and the hope of his glory and of eternal life, rest in your mind forever. –Moroni 9:25
The 1998 BYU Women’s Conference includes:
- This is a Test. It is Only a Test by Sheri L. Dew
- Anchors in the Sea of Family Life by Kathleen B. Jensen
- Gospel Doctrines – Anchors to Our Souls by Marlin K Jensen
- I Can Do All Things through Christ by Virginia U. Jensen
- Women Leaders and Priesthood Authority by Ardeth G. Kapp
- May Christ Lift Thee Up by Virginia H. Pearce
- Meditating and Mediating: Finding and Offering the Savior’s Peace by Kathy D. Pullins
- The Possible Dream by Mary Ellen Smoot
About the Author
Virginia Hinckley Pearce is the author of the bestselling book A Heart Like His: Making Space for God’s Love in Your Life, and has edited and coauthored several additional books, including Glimpses into the Life and Heart of Marjorie Pay Hinckley. She has served as a counselor in the Young Women general presidency and on the general Primary board of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She and her husband, the late James R. Pearce, have six children and twenty-six grandchildren.
Join Platinum Rewards Club
Earn points on every purchase, plus get other great benefits.