Seven Peaks - Pass of All Passes
Includes $15 Food Card(edit)
Ships in 2 to 3 business days
Domestic and International Shipping Options
Get access to 15+ entertainment venues throughout Utah for a whole year! Take the whole family to water parks, fun centers and sporting events! For one low price you'll receive access to the following events/locations with the Pass of All Passes:
- Seven Peaks Water Parks (Provo, Salt Lake): Unlimited free admission, plus early admission (available to pass holders only)
- Seven Peaks Fun Centers (Lehi, Orem): Unlimited use of attractions. Arcades are not considered attractions
- Ogden Raptors Baseball: Free admission to every home game
- Orem Owlz Baseball: General admission to all Orem Owlz baseball home games
- Real Salt Lake: Free admission to 4 home games a year (4 general admission seats)
- Utah Blaze Arena Football: Free admission to 5 home games a year
- Utah Valley University Sports: Free admission to every home game: male, female, club
- Rocky Mountain Raceways: Free admission for 9 of 12 events
- Tracy Aviary: Free admission every Monday to exhibits
- BYU Hockey: Free admission to every home game
- BYU Men's Soccer: Free admission to every home game
- Ice Skating Rink (is not owned by Seven Peaks, even though it's next door): Free admission to every public skating session from Sept. - Oct. and again from March through Memorial Day (through the end of May)
- Salt Lake Bees: Free admission to 5 home games
- University of Utah Athletics: Free admission to every home game for women's sports; free admission to 6 men's basketball games; no free admission to football games
- Utah Grizzlies: Free admission to 5 homes games (there are 4 games left this season)
Once you've purchased and received your "Pass of All Passes," CLICK HERE to redeem. This pass is good for 12 months from the date of purchase. The purchaser or gift recipient has 30 days from the date of purchase to activate the pass either online or at a Seven Peaks location.
About the Author
Don't buy this pass
by ANN - reviewed on January 29, 2013
They don't send you the pass. They expect you to add the picture and all information on-line. So if you are buying as gifts it's impossible to activate the pass. Then when you do activate the pass it takes approximately 8 weeks to get it to you, that's 2 months of the 12 that you don't even have the pass to you Sounds like a good deal but too many problems attached.
Actually, 1st review is correct
by Customer - reviewed on March 25, 2013
So it turns out that the 1st reviewer was mostly correct. The people at the info desk in the skating rink area of Seven Peaks said we could go to Trafalga or the actual water park office around the corner, but that office was actually closed. And Trafalga said we had to go online and do it. Fortunately, you can use the ticket they send you in the mail as your pass for 30 days. I hope this clarifies things for more people.
My experience :)
by Jennifer - reviewed on April 01, 2013
For me, I went ahead and picked up the vouchers at the store to save on shipping and time. The cashier was friendly getting them for me. The vouchers say where to go online to activate them and you can use the voucher for 30 days with a valid ID while waiting for the pass to arrive. Since we bought these to renew our old passes we were able to enter our voucher numbers and use our passes immediately. We think the current sales price is a good value if you do even just a few activities at one of the fun centers.
1st review not correct
by Customer - reviewed on March 19, 2013
It says that you can go to Trafalga or Seven Peaks to get your cards, it just has to be within 30 days of purchasing this online. You don't have to wait for 2 months to get the cards. =-) We LOVE our Pass of All Passes and this is a fabulous deal!!!