✔ IN STOCK: Ships in 4 to 6 business days
Domestic and International Shipping Options
Other Formats Available
Who can consider the tumultuous and catastrophic events prophesied to occur in the last days without being at least a little bit frightened?
In this book, nine respected Latter-day Saint scholars take a calm and rational look at the signs of the times, pointing out that those who are prepared need not fear.
The authors explore such topics as:
- The safety there is in belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The admonitions and counsel given us by latter-day prophets
- How to avoid deception
- The ways in which the Book of Mormon can help us face the tests of the last days
- How to detect false Christs
- The blessing it is to be of the house of Israel
- What it will be like to live during the Millennium
- Why we needn't be fearful
- Paperback Published: June 2003
- Pages: 240