ClearPlay HDMI DVD Player with 30-Day Trial Membership
*The price includes a free 30-day trial membership to ClearPlay. Information on extending your membership is included with your player.
The ClearPlay DVD player is an advanced Parental Control technology that lets you filter violence, sexual content, and profanity from regular DVD movies you already own or rent. With ClearPlay your family will be able to enjoy more movies together because ClearPlay lets you choose content that you want skipped or muted while you watch!
- ClearPlay 747-HD DVD player Features:
- Upconvert your DVD Movies to 720p, 1080i, or 1080p!
- Instantly load new Filters from the ClearPlay FilterStik™ or most any other USB flash drive!
- Store thousands of Filters on a USB flash drive!
- View pictures or JPEG files from most any USB device.
- Does not physically alter the DVD’s you rent or buy.
- PLAYBACK FEATURES:
- Playback formats: DVD-Video (NTSC, PAL), VCD, SVCD, DVD+R, DVD+RW, CD-R, CD-RW, JPEG picture CD, Kodak Picture CD
- PAL/NTSC conversion: Converts PAL signal to NTSC, converts NTSC signals to PAL
- Supported Resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p (Does not play Blu-Ray discs)
- Aspect ratio control: Yes
- DynamicRangeCompression (DRC): Yes
- Still/freeze frame: Yes
- Frame advance: Yes
- Parental controls: ClearPlay Advanced DVD Filtering
- Picture zoom: Yes
- Random play: Yes
- Multiple Angle: Yes
- Repeat play: (Chapter/Title/Disc)
- Resume play: Yes
- Front-panel operation: Yes
- Screen saver: Yes (On/Off control in menu)
- CONNECTIONS AND COMPATIBILITY
- Coaxial Digital audio output:Yes
- Stereo Audio output: Yes (red/white)
- Video Connections:
- HDMI: Yes
- Progressive scan: Yes
- Component Video: Yes (Pr/Pb,Cr/Cb,Y)
- Composite Video: Yes
By Chad, Submitted on 2015-02-25
"WE LOVE CLEARPLAY! I love this so much that if we are watching a movie at a friends house I will take it over there! Finally we can view movies and not have to close our eyes. You can set the settings that you want and it covers everything, believe me. It is definitely a must have in every house hold."
By Krissy, Submitted on 2015-02-25
My husband and I purchased our Clearplay back in 2007 and it was the best investment we ever made. There were a few small bugs in the older system but the new system is great. So glad to have it!
By Kristi, Submitted on 2015-02-25
I really do enjoy the Clearplay. It's definitely cheaply made and, I can't get it to work for all our movies. AND... I have had HORRIBLE luck with the customer service.
I LOVE what the clearplay can do. It's great for us to edit out bad parts of movies we love.
So that's why I only give it half stars. The idea gets 5 stars!! But the cheap machine and the customer service get 0-1 star.