The Great and Terrible Six-Volume Set Bundle
This thrilling series by national bestselling author Chris Stewart takes us from the beginning of time to the final hours of the last days. Filled with rumors of wars and political intrigues, deadly epidemics and economic disasters, uplifting twists and inspiring miracles, the volumes in The Great and Terrible series reveal the greatest secret of all: The children of God can defeat the adversary, for we have fought him before.
This set includes all six volumes in the series:
- The Brothers: In the time before Creation, before so many of the children of God turned away from their Father and walked knowingly into the dark, there was a choosing, a sifting, a contest of ideas and a battle for souls. In that great premortal war, each of us learned the first lessons of life: The great ones may fall. The wicked can change. The weak and the foolish can become the strongest of all. And the battle between good and evil is the same regardless of the time or place.
- Where Angels Fall: The war that began before we entered mortality is escalating into the final battle for freedom, liberty, and the hearts and souls of all men. Into this world filled with turmoil, our Father will send some of his most valiant servants. A child is born who may have the power to change the course of history. But will Elizabeth remember the covenants she made in the premortal world? Will she and her brothers have the strength to withstand the terrible forces of evil that reign in the Last Days? Against the backdrop of Middle Eastern conflict, the story of war and intrigue will have you riveted!
- The Second Sun: The old king struggled, lifting his had again. The prince smiled at the motion and placed his mouth to the old man's ear, feeling the heat of his skin on his lips. As he spoke his voice changed, as if another man were there. "It has started, my father," he whispered in a soft, evil hiss. "There is no turning back. You might as well lift your hand to stop the sunrise as to bring an end to this plan. Like your own death, it is inevitable. A new day is dawning, a day of secret alliances and powerful men, an age of dark miracles, dreadful rumors and a red sinking moon, a day of a bright flash on the horizon that does not come from the sun. It will be an age of power and oppression far greater than has ever fallen on the earth. Even as I whisper to you, Father, even as my breath touches your ears, the great battle has started. The sun is setting on the frail world you have known. It is passing, and with its passing, the greater kingdom shall come." A world poised at the brink of a disastrous war is unaware of the evil forces that will stop at nothing to achieve their aims. But in the midst of turmoil and impending doom, some of the Father's most valiant servants are in place --sons and daughters who may have the power to change the course of history.
- Fury & Light: The world waits in suspense as America struggles to survive following the attack on Washington, D.C., but who remains to run the government? Who will make the world-changing decisions that must be made? As King Abdullah prepares for the final attack that will bring America to its knees, the characters are trapped in a desperate fight for their lives. Sara Brighton and her sons, Luke and Ammon, head west in a doomed attempt to reach Salt Lake City. Sam returns to the States in anticipation of a U. S. retaliatory strike, but finds his home abandoned, with no trace of his family there. In Chicago, Azadeh Pahlavi meets her adopted mother and little sister, who are enmeshed in their own crisis with life-or-death consequences. The end is near now.
- From the End of Heaven: The battle of good against evil intensifies in the darkness of an EMP-devastated America. For Sara Brighton, the time is fast approaching when she must face the frightening realities her husband, Neil, warned her about before his death. Sam's problem is more immediate: How can he get his family to a safe place? Bono is still trying to get to his family, and Azadeh is struggling to find her role in the family that has reached out to welcome her in. Meanwhile, the followers of Satan plot to take over the government of the United States and remake it to fulfill their own greed and lust for power.
- Clear As the Moon: The nuclear explosion over Washington D.C. and the subsequent EMP attack have left a decapitated government and 300 million helpless citizens. In the ensuing chaos, a dark and powerful cartel steps forward to claim power. The Constitution of the United States hangs in the balance as the eternal struggle between good and evil spreads through the government. After Sara Brighton agrees to help a shadow government rise to power, Sara and Bono are sent on the most dangerous military mission of their lives. Azadeh agrees to guide them through the mountains of Iran as they seek for the key that could save the world. Struggling against overwhelming odds, they realize the most important lesson of their time: Faith is the only thing that matters as the final day draws near.
- SKU: 5041626
- SKU: 5087606
By Rebecca, Submitted on 2015-02-25
His idea of the pre-existence is a bit strange. An ugly dead bird lying in the street? C'mon! Sam, Ammon, Luke, and Elizabeth are brothers and sister from a good family. Aren't we all? Don't we all have the same father? There are inconsistencies all through the books. When you first meet Bono, he can speak 3 or 4 languages, including Arabic, fluently and Sam just can't get it. The next book Bono just can't pick up the Arabic and Sam understands it. There are so many mistakes, I think they forgot to hire a proofreader. But still, I enjoyed the books and hated to get to the end. I understood it would take us all the way through, from the pre-existence to the Millenium. Is there perhaps another book coming?
By Diana, Submitted on 2015-02-25
A enjoyable read but definitely not completed. Missions, marriages, fortunes and the millennium yet to arrive. Chris Stewart please complete this thought provoking series.
By Emily, Submitted on 2015-02-25
I loved each and every book this Set. I enjoyed reading these books and felt each one has impacted the way I live my life. I am more aware of Satan and the way he tries to tempt or discourage me. I also have gained a stronger testimony of my purpose in this world. Never underestimate yourself, your testimony, or the work you do in the Kingdom of God.