1. small particles of dirt or sand.
2. firmness of character; indomitable spirit.
Steve Young will always be known as one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. His records, countless MVP awards, and Super Bowl trophy attest to it. What people don’t know is that Steve Young attributes most of his success to the man who really taught him to be great—his father, LeGrande “Grit” Young.
This inspirational video of Steve Young shows how Grit helped shape him into being the player, athlete, and man he is today. It first aired on KSL TV.
• Learn how Steve failed at little league baseball.
• Discover how Steve, as eighth-string quarterback, wanted to quit and come home from BYU.
• See footage from Steve Young’s greatest highlights.
Perfect for: Motivational meetings, inspirational lessons, and classroom settings.
No reviews have been written for this product.Write a Review