How to Treat Your Pregnant Wife: A Common Sense Guide
Don’t learn things the hard way. . .
If you’re like most men, you have no idea what your pregnant wife needs. But you’re in luck! This humorous yet practical guide is filled with month-by-month ideas to help you take care of her — and make this a good experience for both of you. While his wife was pregnant with their fifth child, author Michael J. Snapp finally figured it out, and now he shares his wisdom with you. Some of his common-sense tips include:
- Gas up the car for her.
- Fluff her pillows before she gets in bed.
- Don’t ever make the elephant-march sound when your pregnant wife walks into the room.
- Don’t say, “If I were you I would just deliver the baby naturally — no epidural.”
- Arrange a ladies night out for her.
- Don’t say, “Man, I wish I could just get comfortable.”
By Traci, Submitted on 2015-02-25
I love how this book is written! I wish my husband would've had this book when I was pregnant. Every couple expecting should get this book. It will surely make being pregnant positive for both husband & wife. The humor and common sense is Great! Enjoy it. It would be a great Baby Shower gift too!