LDSLiving Presents Greatest LDS Songs of All Time
by LDS Living
LDS Living Presents: The Greatest LDS Songs of All Time features song selections from the results of a survey of the most popular LDS songs ever released. This collection spotlights LDS musicians, artists, and songwriters whose popularity and resonance with audiences can be remembered by the powerful songs they’ve written and performed.
- A Child's Prayer (featuring Allyse Smith) - Janice Kapp Perry
- His Hands - Kenneth Cope
- I Heard Him Come(featuring Alex Boye) - Jeff Goodrich
- You're Not Alone(featuring John Canaan) - Michael McLean
- He Hears Me - Hilary Weeks
- Consider the Lilies - Roger Hoffman
- Line Upon Line - from Saturday's Warrior
- I was Not His Father, He Was Mine - from The Forgotten Carols
- No Ordinary Man(featuring Jenny Jordan Frogley) - Janice Kapp Perry
- A Window to His Love - Julie De Azevedo
- Angel Lullaby - from My Turn on Earth
- The Greatest Gift - Afterglow
- The Olive Tree - Felicia Sorensen
- I Never Stand Alone - from From Cumorah's Hill
- It Passes All My Understanding - Cherie Call
By Alethea, Submitted on 2015-02-25
I absolutely love this cd! I love to listen to these songs anytime of day, any day of the week to welcome the Spirit into our home. My family enjoys listening to these all time favorites.
By norma, Submitted on 2015-02-25
I was excited that someone had compiled all of my favorites into one CD. I was expecting to hear the original artists doing the same arrangements that made them my favorites to begin with. I was disappointed that the arrangements were done differently and by different artists.
By Lyndsi, Submitted on 2015-02-25
So happy to see some of the timeless inspirational songs which were the soundtrack for my youth, but saddened in the choice of the arrangements included. Many of these are not the original recordings that I knew and loved.
By Rebecca, Submitted on 2015-02-25
Although the songs are great, I was disappointed that more than one song was a different arrangement/singer than the version I knew and loved.