My Favorite Things
by Josh Wright
#1 Billboard recording artist Josh Wright brought a whole new life to classical piano with his debut self-titled album in 2011. Now, Josh is back with the same breathtaking talent and meticulous skill that has been bringing audiences across the country to their feet and left them begging for more.
On his second album, Josh steals the spotlight with all-new arrangements of classical music together with current pop hits. Featuring all-new recordings of masterfully performed piano combined with contemporary pop music, this album comes to life with a sensational new sound.
- My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music
- Chopin: Étude in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 10 No. 4
- Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz
- Scarlatti: Sonata in D Minor, K. 141
- Stairway to Heaven/Castle On a Cloud from Les Misérables
- Ravel: Jeux d’eau
- Hedwig’s Theme from the Harry Potter series
- Mozart: Sonata in F Major, K. 332, 2nd Movement
- Rachmaninoff: Elégie, Op. 3, No. 1/Theme from Schindler’s List
- Liszt: Paganini Étude No. 6 in A Minor
- Fireflies (duet with Lindsey Wright) PLUS, 4 BONUS TRACKS WITH FULL ORCHESTRA
- Stairway to Heaven/Castle On a Cloud
- Hedwig’s Theme
- Rachmaninoff/Schindler’s List
- SKU: 5078000
By Kay, Submitted on 2015-02-25
Josh Wright has really fast fingers. His arrangements of two pieces combined are beautiful and really amazing.
By maggie, Submitted on 2015-02-25
I have both My Favorite Things and Josh Wright, and they are phenomenal CDs. His music is beautiful, and his arrangements which combine two different songs are brilliant.
By Heather, Submitted on 2015-02-25
A few years back, I was feeling bad for the LDS community that we didn't seem to have really good talent. Josh Wright is REALLY GOOD TALENT! This CD combines intense classical training with enjoyable melodies. While the Piano Guys are entertaining and funny; Josh Wright is an Alfred Brendel or an Alexis Weissenerg.
Thank you Josh for your dedication to your talent. I am so glad that you haven't left classical behind.