Platinum Rewards Membership
With Platinum Rewards, get points on purchases, FREE products and discounts, exclusive offers from valued partner merchants, and more. For $25, your annual club membership provides a benefit update emailed monthly, with access to our online Platinum Rewards portal for the latest in exclusive offers from Deseret Book and a host of valued merchants. Join the club today!
Purchase a Platinum Rewards Club Membership and you can:
- Earn points instantly on every purchase.
- Earn 10% back in points (10 points for every $1 spent)
- Receive 10% off your first purchase (up to $25).
- Earn 10% back in points to use on future purchases (100 points = $1 discount).
- Redeem points for FREE products or discounts.
- Receive a FREE 90-day Family Trial of GospeLink.com.
- Get a free eBook, The God Who Weeps, by Terryl and Fiona Givens.
- Get Exclusive Offers (Only for Platinum Rewards Club Members!)
CLICK HERE for more information.
By Mark E., Submitted on 2015-02-25
Most reward programs leave you in the dust-- crunching miles or points, or whatever, to see when or if you can cash in for rewards. Deseret Book Platinum Rewards is simple and straightforward. Earn 10% back on every dollar spent (a few exceptions), and trade/redeem points for free product, or discounts on purchases. And, they throw in a few perks and bonuses throughout the year. That's my kind of simple. Take it or leave it, it's the best program on the market!
By Kathy, Submitted on 2015-02-25
I buy the platinum rewards every year. I really enjoy receiving LDS Living as a plus with the purchase. This year I received a free book in addition to the magazine. I would rather not have a fiction book sent to me as I don't generally read fiction. But, I still appreciate the benefits of platinum rewards.
By Sarah, Submitted on 2015-02-25
Great way to get a little back on your purchases! 10% back adds up quickly. I love the other benefits; 10% off my first online order, Our Best Bites Cookbook and a year of LDS Living to name a few. If you are a frequent shopper or making high $ purchases, this will only benefit you!