Platinum Rewards Membership
Select your free gift
Free gift will be applied when you checkout with Platinum Rewards Membership purchase
With Platinum Rewards, save 10% on your first purchase (up to $25), get 10% back in points on purchases, redeem points for FREE products or discounts, receive one year of LDS Living magazine, get exclusive offers from valued partner merchants, and more. And when you purchase or renew your Platinum membership choose a FREE gift! (See options below, while supplies last).
Purchase a Platinum Rewards Club Membership and you can:
- Earn points instantly on every purchase.
- Earn 10% back in points (10 points for every $1 spent)
- Receive 10% off your first purchase (up to $25).
- Earn 10% back in points to use on future purchases (100 points = $1 discount).
- Redeem points for FREE products or discounts.
- Receive a FREE 90-day Family Trial of GospeLink.com.
- Get a free eBook, Longing for Home, by Sarah Eden.
- Get Exclusive Offers (Only for Platinum Rewards Club Members!)
CLICK HERE for more information.
By Sarah, Submitted on 2015-02-25
Great way to get a little back on your purchases! 10% back adds up quickly. I love the other benefits; 10% off my first online order, Our Best Bites Cookbook and a year of LDS Living to name a few. If you are a frequent shopper or making high $ purchases, this will only benefit you!
By Kathy, Submitted on 2015-02-25
I buy the platinum rewards every year. I really enjoy receiving LDS Living as a plus with the purchase. This year I received a free book in addition to the magazine. I would rather not have a fiction book sent to me as I don't generally read fiction. But, I still appreciate the benefits of platinum rewards.
By Mark E., Submitted on 2015-02-25
Most reward programs leave you in the dust-- crunching miles or points, or whatever, to see when or if you can cash in for rewards. Deseret Book Platinum Rewards is simple and straightforward. Earn 10% back on every dollar spent (a few exceptions), and trade/redeem points for free product, or discounts on purchases. And, they throw in a few perks and bonuses throughout the year. That's my kind of simple. Take it or leave it, it's the best program on the market!