Sexuality can be one of the most perplexing and yet rewarding area of life for spiritually minded individuals. In this book the authors present a pathway to building positive sexual attitudes and a healthy sexual relationship with a spouse that can be enriching and fulfilling on the spiritual journey of this life. In addition, they address many of the common questions LDS individuals have about sex that may not have been adequately answered by existing sources, including:
- How can couples manage their often very different levels of interest in sex?
- What types of sexual behaviors are appropriate for married LDS couples?
- How can couples keep their sexual relationship creative and enjoyable over decades of marriage?
- What are the unique sexual needs of women and men in marriage?
- How can couples be better prepared to start off their marriage on the right foot when they are sexually inexperienced?