If you are a parent or teacher of children, you'll love the dynamite ideas in this helpful book.
- Helping tots understand the principle of tithing
- Planning pint-sized service projects
- Creating simple play stations for free play (at nursery and at home!)
And if you're a Primary teacher or leader, you simply MUST have this book. It's packed full of ideas on such a wide array of topics as
- Building unity in your Primary
- Creating memorable lessons and activities (a mini pioneer trek, a temple trip, talking about girls' and women's roles in the church)
- Planning a simple but powerful sacrament meeting presentation
- Making sharing time more effective (and keeping wiggly kids in their seats)
- Staffing your Primary (does that challenge ever end?!?)
This collection of short stories, vignettes, tips, and how-tos belongs on the nightstand and in the mind and heart of every parent and Primary worker. It's a true gem--a resource you'll want to refer back to often.
What fantastic ideas for working with even very young children to develop core values such as honesty, forgiveness, truth, kindness, love, etc. Such fun things to do with them.