Make Singing Time the best part of Primary with Super Singing Activities! You'll find teaching techniques, visual aids, and suggestions for children of all ages, delightfully written and illustrated. Youngsters will learn and sing the beloved songs of Primary with new energy and enthusiasm.
With full-color pages ready to tear out and use, you have all you need for easy and fun activities for Singing Time.
This book is AWESOME!!! I love all the activities in the book and it is a great help in my calling in Primary!!! It is fun as well as teaching Primary songs!!! Thanks soo very much!
This book is in color and has great ideas. Only problem is that it is mostly pick-a-song activities. The book contains:
1. Animal and Insect: Do as I'm Doing - so cute! Just round circles with animals like clap like a seal written on it.
2. Bird in the Leafy Treetops - pick songs
3. Build a Prophet - Pick-a-song
4. Build a Snowman - pick a song
5. Christmas Tree Sing with Me - pick songs
6. City of Enoch Singing Meter
7. Fill Noah's Ark - Pick-a-song
8. Follow the signs (Go, stop, slow, fast - really cute)
9. Go Fishing! (pick a song)
10. Keyword Connection - jar full of keywords for kids to use when picking songs
11. Melody's Family Tree - pick-a-song
12. Name that Tune - songs in a jar
13. Pick-a-card - everyone wearing blue sing and etc.
14. Singing Simon - cute snake meter
15. Stop and Go! - signs
16. Sunny Sunday Sounds - chart meter
17. Temple Flowers: "Nee" a Singer - pick-a-song
18. Super Singer Awards - little badges you can cut out.
As a new Primary chorister, I am thrilled to find a book like this that has everything I need to get started in an easy-to use format. I LOVE that everything is already in color and all I have to do is laminate and cut it out.
Primary chorister is a calling that requires tons of preparation, so a book like this is so helpful in starting the foundations for a good set of visual aids! I just wish I could find more like this that are all ready to go (and in color).
I love using this book for both primary and my family. Having full color pages saves so much time. I would also recommend getting the CD rom version of this so you can print and reprint whenever you need in full color-they usually have the Black/white version in case you prefer to color.
CD is better b/c you can print in color or b&w and do extra copies
This book has the best teaching aids.
I bought this book when I was a primary chorister and loved it, because the pictures are all already colored--you just have to cut and mount them. They're bright and fun and easy to use. Now that I'm out of primary, they're still great for FHE!
Great for FHE!!!
The cut outs in this book provide great activities that really help keep the kids' attention and get them excited about singing.