The Ultimate EFY Collection
Year after year, the annual Especially for Youth CD is one of most popular albums in the LDS music industry. Each album is filled with music that speaks to teens and helps them better understand important gospel messages as they discover their own testimonies at this important time in their lives. Now, for the first time ever, you can enjoy the most popular EFY songs from the last twenty years all on one CD: The Ultimate EFY Collection.
Youth (and their families) will love this extensive collection of uplifting music that offers inspiration for every day of the week. The Ultimate EFY Collection is by far the most comprehensive EFY compilation ever created.
- Taking It Home with Me (Katherine Nelson/Greg Simpson)
- Child of Light (Mindy Gledhill)
- Broken Hearts (Julie de Azevedo)
- Like a Lighthouse (Michael Webb)
- Anchor of My Soul (Jenny Jordan Frogley)
- Do Likewise my Friend (Brett Raymond)
- Mercy's Arms (Marla Bulleigh)
- More (Kenneth Cope)
- Keeper of the Flame (Katherine Nelson)
- He Hears Me (Hilary Weeks)
- Shine On (David Osmond
- Live Like You Believe (Jenny Phillips)
- We Believe (Kenneth Cope)
- It Passes All My Understanding (Cherie Call)
- Whatever It Takes (John McVey/Felicia Wolfe)
By Tom, Submitted on 2015-02-25
Although this compilation CD is designed for the youth of the church, I thoroughly enjoyed every track; and I’m a 65-year old man. The songs were inspirational, calming and full of the Spirit.
By Nick, Submitted on 2015-02-25
Since my mission almost 20 years ago, I have loved the EFY collections. I was a new member then and I grew to truly love the songs and artists in this collection. It brings me closer to the spirit and brings back the many wonderful memories the music has brought to me. This is truly an awesome collection-a MUST have!
By kandi, Submitted on 2015-02-25
i love the EFY CD's. They are so inspirational.